Royal Princess Emerald 310

NeurosurgeryNP

I think you might have lucked out! In the overlay of the two decks it looks to me like your view will be straight out *between* two lifeboats! You will see the lifeboats to the right and left but your straight out view is between them!

I think you might have lucked out! In the overlay of the two decks it looks to me like your view will be straight out *between* two lifeboats! You will see the lifeboats to the right and left but your straight out view is between them!

I am truly hoping this is the case. Just anxious to see if anyone has pics out there. :)

Sorry to disappoint you. Yes you are between two lifeboats but there are also two davits between the two lifeboats. And those will be in front of your balcony. I had E328 but changed it to E330. When I was on the ship I looked at E328 and the davits were there. But you will still get to see the sky and the ocean. Just not an unobstructed view. That is why they call it obstructed view. Hope you have a good time.

• 3 years later...
We just go our cabin assignment for March 2nd. E310. A little worried as it is listed as partially obstructed. Anyone stayed in this cabin and have pics? I haven't been able to find any during my internet search. We were booked as a GTY BZ and this is a BW. Thanks.

We have this cabin do you have pics?

Looks like on this site the photo for E 310 may be missing.

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/

That is the most awesome website ever created. It has allowed me to sail in a balcony (with no obstruction) the best price on 4 Royal and Regal cruises. It will be 5 next weekend. My free obstructed ocean view turned into E438 on the Royal 10 day. Theo is my hero.