Breakaway/Getaway M6 Bed Position

KeithJenner

Hi all.

I understand the principle of how to determine whether the bed or sofa is by the balcony from the NCL deck plans, but I'm having a bit of trouble with the M6 mini suites.

I think I've got it, but is there anyone online who has stayed in one and can confirm the position of the bed/sofa. I've got a discount if I book today, but don't want to get it wrong.

Thanks.

Hi Keith,

What's the cabin #?

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Any.

I want one with the bed by the balcony, but I'm just not sure on the deck plans which way round they are. I'm used to the Epic deck plans which have the balcony marked.

I'm assuming, for example that 8720 has the bed by the balcony, but if anyone can just confirm the positions on any room then I'll know whether I've got it right or not.

If you go to ncl.co.uk, do a fake booking (view the cruise), select your cabin, show details, then expand stateroom details, it will give you everything you want to know about your cabin, including bed position.

Hope this helps.

~Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

If you go to ncl.co.uk, do a fake booking (view the cruise), select your cabin, show details, then expand stateroom details, it will give you everything you want to know about your cabin, including bed position.

Hope this helps.

~Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Good thinking. I'd forgotten it said there. I was correct in my reading of the deck plan it seems.

Thanks

I too am trying to figure out where the bed is positioned in staterooms 10146 and 10148 on the Jade. have tried to do a fake booking but I cannot see where i can see the bed position?

Only ships post-Epic have altering bed positions because of the new, narrower cabin design. Jade is an older ship and the bed in balcony cabins is always in the middle of the room.

Only ships post-Epic have altering bed positions because of the new, narrower cabin design. Jade is an older ship and the bed in balcony cabins is always in the middle of the room.

thanks Demonyte, i wasnt aware of that. have been on Epic before and I thought it applied to Jade too :o