Is there a website that shows open rooms?

newbie55

I'm so frustrated right now. I know the ship, I know the dates. I want 2 rooms, not necessarily connecting, but either next to one another or across the hall. I don't really care what category (OK, maybe not an Owner's suite). I've been on the RCC website, and it gets so complicated. Looks like I have to pick the category, then they will give me rooms. But if I pick one room, that throws off the second.

Does anyone know of a website that will show rooms available for the cruise, regardless of the type?

Thanks for any help!

My question to the OP is why are you trying to book on a cruise line web site when there are other options that can better meet your needs, and perhaps save you some money. Try dealing with 1 or more of the larger online cruise agencies (either on their web sites or via a toll free call). You can call any of these agencies, explain your "wants" and they can quickly check out all the available cabins. If you shop around there is also a good chance you will be able to either get a lower price or perhaps some amenities (not offered by the cruise line's site) such as pre-paid gratuities, on board credits, etc.

Hank

Opening a separate browser tab may not work in some instances.....there may be cookies that get out of whack if you are on the same site with both tabs.

The best suggestion may be to do as Hank has suggested and check with the big online agencies. Open two tabs and look through two different agencies. Many have a really nice picture of the deck with flashing green circles showing the open cabins. Then you can search to your heart's content!

I'm so frustrated right now. I know the ship, I know the dates. I want 2 rooms, not necessarily connecting, but either next to one another or across the hall. I don't really care what category (OK, maybe not an Owner's suite). I've been on the RCC website, and it gets so complicated. Looks like I have to pick the category, then they will give me rooms. But if I pick one room, that throws off the second.

Does anyone know of a website that will show rooms available for the cruise, regardless of the type?

Thanks for any help!

Opening a separate browser tab may not work in some instances.....there may be cookies that get out of whack if you are on the same site with both tabs.

The best suggestion may be to do as Hank has suggested and check with the big online agencies. Open two tabs and look through two different agencies. Many have a really nice picture of the deck with flashing green circles showing the open cabins. Then you can search to your heart's content!

Or - and this may be a radical suggestion - call the cruise line and ask THEM!

Edited by boogs

Open two different browsers (IE and Firefox, Firefox and Chrome, Chrome and Safari, whatever). They don't share cookies between browsers.

I did this last year for our Alaska cruise (well almost 2 years ago I did the booking). I had done a lot of research and decided which cabins I wanted. When bookings opened, I just called the cruise line and booked through one of their agents. Got the cabins I wanted (owners suite with connecting concierge class cabin). That was the easiest thing for me - plus I maintained control of my booking, but I'm just anal that way.