Finally onboard Inspiration-delayed boarding

Wanna_Cruize

I'm on this cruise too! We got to the port at 11:40 halfway expecting to board right away. Oh well. But since we are platinum we were among the first to board. Which was great because I'm traveling with a group of 17 cabins and I wanted to surprise them with decorated doors. I was able to get that all taken care of before they got to their rooms.

Also...I posted the following info on another thread..........

I am on the Inspiration right now. Upon arrival in our stateroom yesterday, we found a small bag of jewerly in the safe. If you or you know of someone that was on the Inspiration that departed the ship on Friday, Feb 14, contact me to describe the jewerly and bag and I will send it to you. Or if you live in the SoCal area, we can meet and I will give it to you.

If I don't hear from you before I disembark on Monday morning, I will turn it in to Guest Services and you should check with Carnival for its return.

Thanks for the updates. Love this post. We board her 3/10...for my birthday!! Woooo!

I am on the March 14 sailing for MY birthday ! Happy b-day Pisces. When is your actual ? Mine is the 11th but I needed to go on a weekend.

I am on the March 14 sailing for MY birthday ! Happy b-day Pisces. When is your actual ? Mine is the 11th but I needed to go on a weekend.

Hey Sharilynp!! Happy Birthday!! Mine is actually on the 10th! The day we leave! I will leave some good Pisces birthday vibe on the ship for you!! Hahaha! Have fun.