Meet and Greet on Princess Cruises

hockeygal54

HI JF...

and why didn't you share this with us before. What a brilliant idea! I am not the most organized and thank goodness someone else always takes care of the roll call list.

I have actually put it on several threads when M&G are talked about;)

It wasn't my "original" idea. We WERE (cancelled) booked on the Hawaii/Tahiti cruise for April and the original M&G organizer set on up. That was a "private" roll call, which increased the work (and frustration) - in order to get the link, you had to request it on the roll call, wait for it to get noticed (I had to ask 3 times, I think she was on a cruise) AND don't lose the link once you got it.

Seemed like too much work to me, so the ones I have done have been "open". Just post the link on the roll call and stand back:D

WE've done that for our M&G which is now up to over 80 people. I'm pretty sure they wont all attend, but it's fun that we've generated some interest.

But seeing as this is my first M&G that I'm organizing, to whom do you send invites. I could figure out Captain, Cruise Director, Hotel GM, but who else?

Get Tom's templates, he has lots of ideas.

We sailed on the Coral last Oct. the Princess contact was;

Rosanne Pennucci

rpennucci@princesscruises.com

661-284-4443

The ship reserved an area in Crooners for our M&G, I had delivered invitations for the officers to the purser desk and later found out they had NOT been delivered to the officers. At the same time as our M&G, Princess had a note in the Patter for a singles meeting in Crooners...it did cause some confusion, nothing to lose sleep over though.

Lawrence has been reassigned to the Regal the last I spoke with him when planning our M&G last year.

I just planned our M&G for the Emerald Princess, and was directed to Rosanne Pennucci. I had originally sent my email to the lady on the most recent cruise critic list of contacts, but was forwarded to Ms. Pennucci.

Last email I received from her was today, so at this time, she is looking after the Emerald Princess.

Kimm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...