my time dining .....explorer

MCHammer

Are you able to book dining before the cruise on this ship? What about early dining Times? They are booked so ended up w this and hoping some will b available.

Yes, you should be able to book dining times in advance. The bookings open up several months before the cruise, just keep checking the website.

If you would rather have traditional early dining, then call whoever booked your cruise and ask to be put on the waitlist. The waitlist might clear as the sail date gets closer.

Yes, you should be able to book dining times in advance. The bookings open up several months before the cruise, just keep checking the website.

If you would rather have traditional early dining, then call whoever booked your cruise and ask to be put on the waitlist. The waitlist might clear as the sail date gets closer.

There is no waitlist as its full. I had early dining but changed my reservation n gained onboard credit but lost my dining time.

There is no waitlist as its full. I had early dining but changed my reservation n gained onboard credit but lost my dining time.

You've got a long way until the cruise. I'd periodically call them to keep trying to get changed to early dining, especially right after final payment date. You can also try sending an email request to rcldining@rccl.com 2-3 weeks before the cruise.

Are you able to book dining before the cruise on this ship? What about early dining Times? They are booked so ended up w this and hoping some will b available.

Hi: We changed to MTD for our 3/29 cruise and were lucky enough to change it on the day that the reservations opened up and were able to get 6:30 every night except the one night we will be back late so we took 7:30. The reservations opened up the day we made final payment so everything was open. The first time we did MTD we just showed up and made reservations the first night for the rest of the week early and had no problem but if you want to play it safe, book online the earliest you can.

Sandy

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Mytimedining. Have done it since it started. Would never go back to traditional. We like to eat when we want. We NEVER make reservations. We go down when we want. We have never waited longer than 10 minutes. And normally we get a table for 2 which we love. So MYTime is it for us

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Mytimedining. Have done it since it started. Would never go back to traditional. We like to eat when we want. We NEVER make reservations. We go down when we want. We have never waited longer than 10 minutes. And normally we get a table for 2 which we love. So MYTime is it for us

Hmmm interesting. I have never seen early dining this booked. It's Explorers last cruising out of NY n return to NY.