Show times

puli

Sorry I cannot find/use the "search engine" and need to know if there are set times for the show productions.

Will be on the Pearl this April on a 15 day Panama Canal cruise and am trying to coordinate dinner for 10 each night. In the past on other lines we have usually missed the shows because we were in the dining room.

I have heard NCL has terrific shows so would like to make sure we eat at an appropriate time that would allow us to see all the shows. Thanks!

You can still search with google by adding cruisecritic.com in the search terms.

But, any answer you get might be wrong. The 15 cruises are sometimes a bit different.

The two times dining rooms seem to be crowded are right after a show, and during the period of people wanting to eat and then go to the show.

On the Gem last month, the show times in the Stardust Theatre were at 7pm and 9pm. There was only one night where the show was a single performance, at 8pm. Based on everyone's replies here, I'd imagine the Pearl showtime starts should be between 7:00-7:30 and 9:00-9:30.

There was one evening when I ate dinner early at 5:30, wanting to attend the 7pm show. Unfortunately, service was a bit slow that night, so I missed the 7pm start and I instead went to the 9pm show.

To OP: I'd suggest that either you eat early and plan to attend the later 9pm show, or else (if your group doesn't mind eating late), go to the early 7pm show and eat afterwards.