Valuetrips for Amerisuites in FLL

mamamaga

Has anybody booked a room with valuetrips for the Amerisuites in FLL. I booked one 2 days ago and it said that if my reservation was aproved I would get an email within 48 hrs. I'm starting to be concerned its taking so long. Has any reservation not been aproved? I need to book my room for my cruise and I'm scared to try priceline until I know that this one hasn't gone thru since I gave them my creditcard number. I would hate to be double booked. Thanks, Linda

Hi Linda:) I believe there is a phone number on the ValueTrips website.

Why not give them a call since you are concerned? I have not

used them but I know they have been around for awhile so I am sure

they will be glad to help.

Hope everything works out and have a great cruise.:)

I booked the amerisuites with valutrips for Sept. 30 for 2 days. It took 3 days to get a confirmation email but it did go through. They do not charge your credit card it is only used to hold the room. You will actually pay for the room upon arrival.

I have used valuetrips twice for FLL and Tampa Amerisuites. It may take a little longer for them to respond. You still have some time. For Tampa, I booked last minute and had a fairly quick response. Great value.

Bon Voyage

I used ValueTrips and booked an Amerisuites suite last Dec. for a pre-cruise stay. We had 2 adults and 3 kids and stayed in 1 suite with free full breakfast and free airport and cruiseport shuttles for about $69 plus tax. We were very happy with it. The pool was nice, the food was good.

Have booked 3 times to date and even though it takes a little longer sometímes I have nothing to complain about yet. If you don't hear from them after 5 days send them a mail or give them a call.

Archived