UK - Celebrity 4% cashback with Quidco

helpthejuggler

A link would be helpful to non quidco users.

http://www.quidco.com/celebrity-cruises/

If you have not used Quidco before.... you still eventually book direct with Celebrity.

The referral fee Quidco receives gets passed back to you after the transaction has completed. It can take some time to get paid, but does work.

Of course the 123Go prices are elevated at the moment to include drinks, grats, OBC etc.

In effect you get a 4% rebate on cruise, drinks, flights and hotel costs altogether in that transaction.

Thanks for the explanation. I looked after your first post and thought, from what I read, that Quidco was acting as TA. It looks interesting but we are looking to book the new season cruises when they are released next month and the offer does not seem to apply to the new cruises. I will check again before we book.

Thanks for the explanation. I looked after your first post and thought, from what I read, that Quidco was acting as TA. It looks interesting but we are looking to book the new season cruises when they are released next month and the offer does not seem to apply to the new cruises. I will check again before we book.

We can usually get 7-8% from our TA I'm uk so you unless that would still be available I think this would cost us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app