Calabaza

gdpups

I have emailed Calabaza twice now to make a reservation for next January and haven't heard back from them. Anyone else have problems with contact? Do I need to go with someone else?

Try them on FB. Gina has always been so responsive. I'm sure there must be something going on if she's not responded.

I was just in Barbados in January and Calabaza was the best excursion of my cruise. I look forward to getting back there and booking with them again.

I have emailed Calabaza twice now to make a reservation for next January and haven't heard back from them. Anyone else have problems with contact? Do I need to go with someone else?

That is strange. Even if Gina does not respond right away they do send a form email to let you know your message was received. Did you check your spam folder? Is this the email you are using sailcalabaza@gmail.com?

-Kristi

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I also knew someone who was not getting email responses from Calabaza. She never figured out why but I had no problems with emails coming to my yahoo account. Anyway, she was able to get in touch with Gina via Facebook. For sure try that. It is WELL worth going with Calabaza. Don't let this deter you.

I emailed again letting them know I was not getting any response. Gina called today and told me she had responded by email, so I checked my spam folder and there were the emails from her. Mystery solved, so I was able to book with them and am really looking forward to a great day in Barbados!

• 2 weeks later...
I emailed again letting them know I was not getting any response. Gina called today and told me she had responded by email, so I checked my spam folder and there were the emails from her. Mystery solved, so I was able to book with them and am really looking forward to a great day in Barbados!

I am glad you got it sorted out. My family sailed with Gina in February, and it was the BEST excursion we have done in the Caribbean. The boat (small and personal), the food (unbelievably delicious), the rum punch (homemade - fresh nutmeg - amazing), and the turtles. Best.time.ever.

We want to go back to Barbados just to sail with Gina again.

Enjoy!

I am glad you got it sorted out. My family sailed with Gina in February, and it was the BEST excursion we have done in the Caribbean. The boat (small and personal), the food (unbelievably delicious), the rum punch (homemade - fresh nutmeg - amazing), and the turtles. Best.time.ever.

We want to go back to Barbados just to sail with Gina again.

Enjoy!

I so agree. I usually don't like to do the same ports but would definately sail back to the Barbados just to sail again with Gina & her crew. Actually I want to move to Barbados and work for Gina. I could do that everyday ;)