The Wait is Over

ChipLondon

Got my invitation, decided to go since it's just an hour train ride from NJ to NYC. I'm taking a local friend that I met on CC years ago. Hoping we will find out more of the rebels that day too. I will come back and report what it was like. I'm sure others will too. Cannot wait for the Summer schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My husband and I are going also. We are taking the train from Philadelphia. I wish that they would also open the bookings for Quantum for summer 2015 that day.

Rita Ann

The more I look at the deck plan I'm getting the feeling that the quantum class is Going to be a big fail when it comes to feeling crowded. With more passenger than the freedom class I've noticed that there are a lot of decks with just cabins. Looking at the oasis and freedom class pretty much every deck is a public area. I'm worried this ship is going to feel really crowded fast.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The more I look at the deck plan I'm getting the feeling that the quantum class is Going to be a big fail when it comes to feeling crowded. With more passenger than the freedom class I've noticed that there are a lot of decks with just cabins. Looking at the oasis and freedom class pretty much every deck is a public area. I'm worried this ship is going to feel really crowded fast.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

While you never know what will happen with a new class, RC has such a good track record at managing passenger flow in their vessels that I'm definitely willing to give them the benefit of this doubt for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app