Ft. Lauderdale Parking off site ???

99florida

I used them once and that was the last time. They really looked and acted like a fly-by- night operation.

I highly recommend Park n Go just outside the gate to the port. Excellent service. And they have a frequent parker plan . If you park there a lot you can earn free days.

I had 3 free days on our last cruise of 11 days. Came in handy saving that money.

Here is a link to their websitehttp://www.bookparkngo.com/index.php?main_page=index

Edited by jebl

Has anyone use Premier Parking Ventures located just outside the cruise ship port in Fort Lauderdale? Prices are reasonable but wanted to get a feel from others in regards to reliability and safety?????

Thanks ;)

I have read of some problems with Premier.

I would check with either Park & Go or Park & Fly. We used Park & Go on the recommendations of many here and had a great experience! We will definitely use them again in the future. (book online for the best rate)

Other posters prefer Park & Fly because you do get to keep your keys.

I would check with either Park & Go or Park & Fly. We used Park & Go on the recommendations of many here and had a great experience! We will definitely use them again in the future. (book online for the best rate)

We had some issues with premier in FLL last December and will not use them again. Based on everyone's recommendations here we are using park n go in March.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

So if you use Park & Go they keep your car keys? I would much rather have my car keys. That doesn't sound to safe to me but if people recommend then it must be ok. Just not comfortable leaving our keys with total strangers insured or not.

Is Park & Fly right by the port too?:confused:

So if you use Park & Go they keep your car keys? I would much rather have my car keys. That doesn't sound to safe to me but if people recommend then it must be ok. Just not comfortable leaving our keys with total strangers insured or not.

Is Park & Fly right by the port too?:confused:

Yes.

Just bring your valet key and give them that. There is a high fence around the parking lot. You pull in, they unload the luggage, put them on the shuttle, you give them the valet key and get on the shuttle to the port. When you come back, the shuttle stops at your car and puts your bags in the trunk for you. Your valet key is on the dashboard of the car. You pay on the way out and they even give you a couple ice cold bottles of water to you to get a good start on the trip...

Everytime we sail from Port Everglades, we will park at Park'n'Go.

Just bring your valet key and give them that. There is a high fence around the parking lot. You pull in, they unload the luggage, put them on the shuttle, you give them the valet key and get on the shuttle to the port. When you come back, the shuttle stops at your car and puts your bags in the trunk for you. Your valet key is on the dashboard of the car. You pay on the way out and they even give you a couple ice cold bottles of water to you to get a good start on the trip...

Everytime we sail from Port Everglades, we will park at Park'n'Go.

Never thought about the valet key. That makes me feel better with us having our keys (just in case). Any reason as to why they want to keep the car keys? Just curious now as to the reason if we are parking the car. :o

Never thought about the valet key. That makes me feel better with us having our keys (just in case). Any reason as to why they want to keep the car keys? Just curious now as to the reason if we are parking the car. :o

I believe it's because they park the cars to get everyone unloaded and on a shuttle as quickly possible. They were all very nice and very professional and we had no problems leaving our car.

When there are a lot of ships in they are very busy and will fill up quickly, so I would advise booking online to assure you have a spot.

A lot of people on these boards have used them.......