Two Platinums in a Cabin

suzequ

My husband has finally joined me in platinum status. He wants to know if we get two bottles of bubbly, 2 Le Bistro meals, etc. with our cabin. Thanks!

(I suspect this is answered somewhere on here, but I can't seem to get SEARCH to work. So...)

My husband has finally joined me in platinum status. He wants to know if we get two bottles of bubbly, 2 Le Bistro meals, etc. with our cabin. Thanks!

(I suspect this is answered somewhere on here, but I can't seem to get SEARCH to work. So...)

The "bubbly" in the cabin when you arrive is just one. One box of chocolates. It is two meals with a bottle of wine at each and you each also get a free bag to send out laundry in.

It is one bottle of bubbly per cabin. There is also a small box of chocolates per cabin.

And you will each get a pillow chocolate each night.

You will each get a voucher for a Le Bistro meal for two including choosing one bottle of wine with the dinner for two.

You will also each get a voucher for a laundry bag special.

You will also each get an invitation to a Behind the Scenes tour.

You sign up at the front desk and will later get a note telling you when the tour is.

If any of your ports have tender, you will be given a Priority tender voucher the day before that port.

Edited by NMLady

The "bubbly" in the cabin when you arrive is just one. One box of chocolates. It is two meals with a bottle of wine at each and you each also get a free bag to send out laundry in.

We have had 3 bags of laundry each offering. DH, DD and Mysself are all platinum members. Be sure to label each bag for one of you.

If any of your ports have tender, you will be given a Priority tender voucher the day before that port.

We did get generic tender tickets (correct amount for each tender port on the cruise) in the Latitudes envelope with everything else - must depend on the ship and/or Cruise Consultant.

We used our comp dining coupons for 2 at the Bistro the first night and at the Brazilian on the last night. The free wine for platinum level is from a separate wine selection list. It's not the same as the free wine offer for first night a la carte dining.

One bottle of NCL bubble juice was in the suite when we arrived. At the end of the cruise, I gave it back to our butler because I'm not a fan of the stuff.

We got the Godiva chocolates and only one laundry offer.

Darcy

Our Jewel laundry "offer" specified it could be used when there was a $25 offer in the Freestyle Daily. Since there were two during the cruise we used one in my name and one in my husband's name. It said to write Latitudes Platinum on the bag and laundry slip.

We have always been able to use our "laundry" offer" any day (not just on the special offer day). Just mark the mark Platinum Latitudes

That is what we did also. We used it on non-special day, just marking it Platinum with my name for one usage and hubby's name for the other usage.

The perk in our envelope simply said one bag special per cruise. It did not specify when.

On the Jewel it specifically said on the $25 days. I am sure because a lady at the purser's desk said you could use it anytime so we double checked the coupon.

They may be using the older coupons. They used to say they were for the "special" day, but the more recent ones are good any day.

They may be using the older coupons. They used to say they were for the "special" day, but the more recent ones are good any day.

The restaurant vouchers have also varied by the ship so I can't see any reason why the laundry coupons couldn't as well.

We got two boxes of Godiva on our last cruise. My husband was gold and I platinum.

We each got separate envelopes and letters explaining our perks.

Now, he is platinum also and we will see in June what happens.

It seems weird that you lose out when you are both of that status.

Either way I am glad they did away with the fruit bowl. Seemed like the dumbest gift when food is of abundance all over the ship.

We have always been able to use our "laundry" offer" any day (not just on the special offer day). Just mark the mark Platinum Latitudes

Us also. I usually choose to use it (now two) about the 1/2 way point, but before the $25 offer day, which is usually a little later in the cruise. We are doing a 12 day cruise this time, so will use the one voucher 1/2 and the other a day or two before the end so our cloths will come home clean.

Us also. I usually choose to use it (now two) about the 1/2 way point, but before the $25 offer day, which is usually a little later in the cruise. We are doing a 12 day cruise this time, so will use the one voucher 1/2 and the other a day or two before the end so our cloths will come home clean.

On our 12 day BA cruise DH and I could have each used the free laundry twice. We sent one bag mid-way and two closer to the end to bring home clean summer clothes in January. :)

Edited by peg013

On our 12 day BA cruise DH and I could have each used the free laundry twice. We sent one bag mid-way and two closer to the end to bring home clean summer clothes in January. :)

You're fortunate they did not charge for the third bag. We had a 12 day cruise after pre-cruise stay, followed by 14 day cruise. We got Platinum perks each leg. On the second leg I used my laundry perk after 5 days, hubby's after the next 5 days, then I did one more bag special in my name, marking it Platinum, and was charged for it. Explanation was that the free bag was one per person per cruise, I'd already used mine that leg.

You're fortunate they did not charge for the third bag. We had a 12 day cruise after pre-cruise stay, followed by 14 day cruise. We got Platinum perks each leg. On the second leg I used my laundry perk after 5 days, hubby's after the next 5 days, then I did one more bag special in my name, marking it Platinum, and was charged for it. Explanation was that the free bag was one per person per cruise, I'd already used mine that leg.

I encourage everyone to READ the coupon in their Platinum Folder since each ship/cruise date seems to different. We were on the Breakaway.

Our platinum folder included two laundry coupons EACH which were to be used on the $25 bag special day. We could have each done 2 if we wanted to but didn't have that much dirty that I would send to the laundry on the first special day.

From Laundry coupon we didn't use:

Enjoy a complimentary laundry service on the following two days:

Day 5 of your cruise - St Thomas (Thursday, Jan 9, 2014)

On Day 10 of your cruise - Sea Day 3 (Tuesday, Jan 14, 2014)

All you need to do is hand in your Laundry by noon on the above days and kindly ensure you write on the laundry slip, your full name, cabin number and "PLATINUM" on your laundry slip.

Please note:

*This benefit applies to one (1) laundry bag per Platinum Latitude Reward Member for each of the two days indicated above. Benefit will not be honored on any other day of the cruise. (Two (2) bags in total per member.)

*Benefit on B2B cruises will be based on their separate lengths'.

*Does not include dry cleaning.

*Non-transferable