Clarification

cdnphotogirl

We are cruising on the Royal in Europe over 11 days this summer and I am trying to figure out when the formal nights are. Are they the two days we are at sea? I want to book the specialty restaurants (we have a $100 credit for them) but don't want to do it on the formal nights as my mum will want her lobster. :D:D

I agree with T M on the days. However, you can find out once you get on the ship and then book your nights to go to the other restaurants. We just got off the Crown, having sailed for Valentine's. Once I got onboard, I went to our choice for Valentine's dinner and got the time and day I wanted, no problem. And that night, most of the tables were empty!

Have a great time!

By the way, one item on the Sabatini's menu is lobster three ways! It come with a tail, risotto, and lobster bisque. Can't go wrong there!

And the Crown Grill also serves lobster tails on their menu as well! it will be a win/win for mum!

We are cruising on the Royal in Europe over 11 days this summer and I am trying to figure out when the formal nights are. Are they the two days we are at sea? I want to book the specialty restaurants (we have a $100 credit for them) but don't want to do it on the formal nights as my mum will want her lobster. :D:D

normally formal nights are the 2nd day and the 2nd last day and if you have 3 it'll be in the middle

By the way, one item on the Sabatini's menu is lobster three ways! It come with a tail, risotto, and lobster bisque. Can't go wrong there!

And the Crown Grill also serves lobster tails on their menu as well! it will be a win/win for mum!

Wow, the Lobster Three Ways is very good. However, it is quite rich and we would suggest that you have an early dinner (6:30 or before), heartburn you know!!! haha

Crown Grill has a really outstanding 14 oz Ribeye that is to die for!

That's what I was thinking. A whole lot better than any lobster served in the main dining rooms :)

Wow, the Lobster Three Ways is very good. However, it is quite rich and we would suggest that you have an early dinner (6:30 or before), heartburn you know!!! haha

Crown Grill has a really outstanding 14 oz Ribeye that is to die for!

It didn't seem to hit my husband! Slept like a babe! I had the garlic shrimp and they were fantastic! No problems sleeping with that either. Oh, and we did have reservations for 6:30! We wanted around 7:00 but I was told they do not take them for that time. I didn't ask why. It worked for us!

It didn't seem to hit my husband! Slept like a babe! I had the garlic shrimp and they were fantastic! No problems sleeping with that either. Oh, and we did have reservations for 6:30! We wanted around 7:00 but I was told they do not take them for that time. I didn't ask why. It worked for us!

I agree that it depends on when you eat and how long before hitting the sack! However as we get older, we seem to get heartburn a little more often. :( But then again, it is worth it to eat such fantastic meal as they serve at the "Specialty Restaurants". :D Can't wait until our next cruise to indulge again! ;)