EOS has any upgrades been performed?

Looking to sail next year 3/2015 I do see it is scheduled Feb 2015 for major upgrades. Have any small items over time prior to February been completed?

Flat screen TVs in staterooms, Is Vintages on this ship?, I was just wondering if the ship looks tired.

Thank you very much

Looking to sail next year 3/2015 I do see it is scheduled Feb 2015 for major upgrades. Have any small items over time prior to February been completed?

Flat screen TVs in staterooms, Is Vintages on this ship?, I was just wondering if the ship looks tired.

Thank you very much

There may be some flat screen TV's that have gone in when the old TVs died, but that's about it.

We just got home from 2/16 sailing on EX. We had a flatscreen tv in deck 6 balcony cabin...but low def picture quality. No vintages. I have read many people saying the ship looks tired, bug I disagree. While not shiny and new, the public spaces were all well maintained. Some wood was scratched in cabin, and the bathroom was a bit tired, but the carpets and other softgoods in cabin were fine.

Quality and variety of food in windjammer seem to gave declined. Live music was not up to expectations in terms of quality or variety, with little live music of any quality to be found between 5 and 9 pm. Staff were professional and friendly, as has been my experience with rccl.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much

Looks like last cruise before dry dock is on Mar 7 2015.