Just returned from Sovereign Cruise

The nerve of those people... making us leave our ship at the end of the cruise...sheesh!

We had an absoultely WONDERFUL time and can't wait to do it again. We loved the ship and her crew. The Adventure Ocean staff was amazing when my son injured himself (slightly). The entertainment staff was fantastic! All of the service that we recieved was perfect. Detailed review to follow once we are settled in, but we are home, and more than pleased with our first cruise!

We have been on the Sovereign three previous times, this will be number four but first visit after the refurb. Cannot wait to see the new Sovereign.

She was our first cruise and one of our favorite ships. Our favorite ship is the one that we are currently on. LOL. Really, she is the favorite.

Tim & Crystal

We were on the same cruise.

Mini -review:

Embarkation - Great! We arrived just before 11:00AM and were on board by 11:45. Windjammer was a little crowded, but no problem.

Food was good, not great, but service at the dining room (Illusion) was awesome!

Coco Cay exceeded my expectations.

Nassau was Nassau.

Day at sea was ultra relaxing.

Room was small and bathroom dirtier than I expected for a newly refurbished ship, and the TV remote control quit working except for volume after day two.

Didn't care for the piano man, but liked the dueling piano players a lot.

Quest was a blast - we won!

I'll post a "real" review with more details later, but all in all, we had a great time!

We will be on the SOS this September. So happy to hear you had a great cruise! Looking forward to your review...

Final disemarkation stinks, huh?

Carnival Legend 2/2004

Caribbean Princess 9/2004

And we booked a B2B! Yes, after 7 days, they WILL make us get off (the "that stinks" part!), but midway through, we get to say "NYAH, NYAH, NYAH, NYAH, NYAH) when EVERYONE gets off EXCEPT US! hee hee hee.

Carol

Archived