Can I now purchase drinks package for part cruise only?

We sailed on freedom in October and bought the premium drinks package for the week.

We are planning a 14night med next year out of Southampton on the Anthem. Is it right now that we don't have to purchase the package for the full 14nights and can book it for part of the cruise only?

I'm aware they've changed the rules about both adults not having to purchase it but would like to know more about alcohol package purchases for part of the cruise.

Thanks

We sailed on freedom in October and bought the premium drinks package for the week.

We are planning a 14night med next year out of Southampton on the Anthem. Is it right now that we don't have to purchase the package for the full 14nights and can book it for part of the cruise only?

I'm aware they've changed the rules about both adults not having to purchase it but would like to know more about alcohol package purchases for part of the cruise.

Thanks

Yes, you can purchase for part of the cruise. However, it has to be the last part of the cruise. In other words, whenever you purchase, it has to be from that point to the end of the cruise.

If you want to purchase for a partial cruise, you must purchase on board. If you purchase the package before the cruise, then you must purchase for the entire cruise.

Edited by clarea

Thanks

You can purchase the packages once onboard for the remaining days of the cruise duration up to a minimum of 4 days.

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Alcohol%20Beverage%20Package%20Ts%20and%20Cs%20Nov%202013_tcm16-27953.pdf