Faster to the fun

rabidpup

Our B2B is scheduled for Feb 16, 2015. So far, there are only four excursions listed for the last stop on the first week. Nothing for the first stop, nothing for the second week at all and nothing for FTTF yet. I check it every day just to make sure I can grab one when they come out. Keep checking every day if you have to.

I read on here the other day that they are going to release some excursions for 2015 in April. Maybe they're holding off on the FTTF until then.

I booked two weeks ago and FTTF was available. Today, it's still available on my cruise.

I don't plan on buying it, I know I can get in to my cabin by about 12:30pm and no need for priority boarding or tendering. I'll take my $50 and gladly use it for something else.

We purchased it and think its worth $50! Its only a 5 night cruise so we don't have much luggage we take carry on luggage on a 5 night cruise, it is nice to immediately walk onto the ship and drop off our luggage in our cabin and not have to bring it along with us until the cabins are ready. We also get priority disembarkation or was that because we had a suite last year don't recall, but to us priority check in and able to get right into our room is important and $50 isn't a lot of money for it, we think.