F2F? If we have 2 rooms...

AJI2596

We have 2 rooms. We are a family of 5. Do we need a F2F for each room or can we just get 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have to purchase for both cabins if you all want to get the benefits. We also have two cabins-family of 5, I purchased for both so we could board together, get into both cabins once onboard and tender together.

Kindle Fire using Taptalk app

Why isn't it worth it? We will be traveling with our 7 yr old, 5 yr old and 1 yr old so I thought it would be a must.

only you can decide if its worth it. You have your own money situation that is different from others, you have what is important to you which is different from others. only you can decide it. I would say typically there are more people that say its worth it that not worth it. If getting on the ship earlier and having your room ready early and having a separate line at GS is important to you and you can afford it... its worth it but ultimately you have to decide

We loved FTTF on our Dream cruise last summer and got it for our upcoming Freedom cruise. It was nice being walked past all the long lines and right on to the ship during the boarding process. :) And we could go straight to our cabin and drop our luggage off. But what we really loved was skipping the long long lines at the pursers desk. We always end up needing to go to the pursers desk and it's so nice walking up to the platinum/FTTF line which is almost always empty while the normal line has like a dozen people in it. :D I want to have fun, not sit in line all day. And the priority tendering and debarkation was just the icing on the cake. Even my cheap tightwad husband agreed to getting it again this cruise. And that's saying a lot. Lol. ;)

If you plan on visiting guest services 20 times a day, then its worth it.

If your not, you do not need FTTF.

It just gets you to cut lines.

it gets you priority embarkation

it gets your room ready immediately

it gets your luggage priority

it gets you priority to GS

it gets you priority tendering

It gets you priority main dining room and priority specialty restaurant reservations

it gets you priority debarkation

If you feel this is worth $50 per cabin... go ahead. if not, then dont.

dont listen to me or anyone else. your situation is different than others.

We recently used FTTF and just having your room ready ahead of time is worth the money to me and we dont even travel with children. I imagine you will need that feature- extra carry ons etc. We used guest services multiple times during our cruise, sometimes there was a line, sometimes not. It was nice towards the end when there are 20+ people in line.

I am not sure if there will be any ports you will be tendering with but again, with kids that has got to be a good feature. Just because it didnt work for some doesnt mean it isnt worth it to others. I imagine some of these people who say it is a waste have never even used it and are just saying that based on what they think it is.

I'm not listening to anyone:). Just curious why one doesn't like it. $100 is a great price IMO.

What is priority main dining?

I believe that means you have priority when choosing early, late or anytime dining.

edit - just to clarify, if you are on the waiting list for early, late or anytime dining, Platinum and diamond get top of the waiting list, then suites, then FTTF and then everyone else

Edited by hftmrock

I'm not listening to anyone:). Just curious why one doesn't like it. $100 is a great price IMO.

What is priority main dining?

I loved it last November and this March have it again so I can drop off items in the room. My mom has a suite so it just helps us go on around the same time too and with 2 kids easier to not lug around water, soda and the 4 year old has a place to nap if needed.

For priority dining, if you have anytime dining it helps reduce the wait when you go up it get your table. We had early dining last trip but might do anytime this one and will see how good it works :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Why isn't it worth it? We will be traveling with our 7 yr old, 5 yr old and 1 yr old so I thought it would be a must.

If you want it, and it's available, and you have the $50/$100, get it. It's an option for purchase which anyone can take advantage of if they want to or pass. You don't have to justify your choices or worry about why anyone else think it's a waste, etc. I purchased it last year and this year again.

I dont think that is accurate

You are right...sorry. I don't get priority main dining room when you have a set time :) unless they mean lunch or breakfast

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations (excluding Your Time Dining).

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by cruisecraze96

For people with young children I can see it, children get tired and need naps and the other perks. And others have their reasons for wanting it. But for me and hubby it's not worth it.

it gets you priority embarkation

it gets your room ready immediately

it gets your luggage priority

it gets you priority to GS

it gets you priority tendering

It gets you priority main dining room and priority specialty restaurant reservations

it gets you priority debarkation

If you feel this is worth $50 per cabin... go ahead. if not, then dont.

dont listen to me or anyone else. your situation is different than others.

Only priority MDR if you don't use anytime dinning, you need to have a either early and late sitting.