Coral Princess Safe

california7

Does anyone know what kind of safe is on the Coral princess? Do you use your room key or do you need a special card?

Also, any information on the coral Princess and the suites would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance

You enter your own 4 digit code on a key pad for the safe.

Princess has never used the "card swipe" safe. Before electronic safe locks, there were dial codes that were awful. You remember the kind? Left 3, right 9, left 1, right 7 or something like that. Arrgh! It took you 10 minutes just to open the darn things.

And if you forget your code, tell you room steward and someone will be there to open it for you. Don't ask me how I know LOL

We know that too ;) The screen does show you what you just punched in, after you turn the dial I believe. DH hit the wrong pattern one night...

We know that too ;) The screen does show you what you just punched in, after you turn the dial I believe. DH hit the wrong pattern one night...

We had the same thing happen. I hit the wrong pattern on the night before disembarkation. Room steward quickly contacted the officer that could open it. We had a short moment of "panic"...