Getaway Illusionarium Reservations

Cruise Leprechaun

I've read a lot of good things about the Illusionarium on the Getaway and I'm sure we want to make that part of our upcoming cruise. I know you need to make reservations but my question is, is it like the VIBE where everyone recommends that you rush to the customer service desk as soon as you are onboard? Or can you make reservations for it leisurely throughout the week while on board? Do you only make reservations at the desk or can you do so from your room? Also - we have three cabins in our group, can I make the reservation for all three or does someone from each cabin have to make it.

If you know when you want to go then you can book in advance (from 4( days out). You need to pay by credit card if you do, so this may not be ideal if you have OBC.

Booking onboard should certainly not be like the situation with Vibe, but I believe that Cirque of the a Epic and Breakaway can sell out a little way in advance, and I don't see why this will be different, so I'd suggest doing it quite early.

You can book restaurants and entertainment from your tv of using the screens around the ship (near the stairs), so there should be no need to go to the desk.