Equinox/ robes

Faie

Just off the Equinox and we did get robes. I have never worn them because I didn't know when they were last laundered. And they seemed a little skimpy.

I asked the Captain's Club hostess about the bags as there was no bag in our room. She said the "rules have changed" and they were not passing out the Celebrity bags any longer (?). We did get one the next day, but it seemed as if it was hit or miss.

She also said, due to "new rules" that the ice buckets were no longer placed in the rooms. We could ask for an ice bucket, and maybe it would be provided. However, it would be removed each night and we would have to request an ice bucket again the next morning. (???) After our initial request, we always had the ice bucket and it was filled several times each day.

We were in AQ on Equinox... Disembarked 2/10/14. We had nice thick robes- I used mine DH did not use his. I always use my robe, even when it's the thinner ones. In AQ, one of the perks is getting much nicer robes, towels and sheets. (We wouldn't book AQ just to get these perks)

Also, we received 2 bags-1 nice canvas bag that stored in a small case as well as a white shoulder backpack type that has a draw string. We used both during the cruise.

Don't know what was given to the other cabin categories

Edited by dcruisers

I love the humor, I don't intend to wear a robe anywhere but I do like to put it on in the morning to sit on my veranda, the reason I am asking is if it is provided, like on other cruises I have been on I won't have to pack one, and as for the little bag, same thing. Yes someone probably has worn them out and about and I did see one fellow at the buffet one time wearing his. I even saw a man wearing a raspberry coloured velour track suit in the main dining room one time....Quite a sight, and I do enjoy a silent giggle...