Meaning of "requested reservation is currently being modified"

geocruiser

Tried going into My Cruises to print out passes. I was able to do this. Then I tried to print luggage tags and got this message

"The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time

What does this mean?

Tried going into My Cruises to print out passes. I was able to do this. Then I tried to print luggage tags and got this message

"The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time

What does this mean?

Sometimes that happens if you "X" out of the browser instead of cleanly exiting the reservation. It takes 15 or 20 minutes for the reservation lock to expire.

I did not X out. Maybe my TA is in the resevation?

Could be. I've also read about people reporting this issue when there's no TA on the booking. and no "X"'ing out. I'd give it an hour or so, try again, and if it still says tghe same thing, then call Royal customer service.

Could be. I've also read about people reporting this issue when there's no TA on the booking. and no "X"'ing out. I'd give it an hour or so, try again, and if it still says tghe same thing, then call Royal customer service.

Thanks

What does this mean?

I was told by RCI that could mean they are looking at your reservation, changing it, amending it, adding info, ..anything that has RCI opening your reservation since your reservation cannot be accessed by two people at the same time...Have you ever tried talking to a cruise planner from RCI about your reservation and then try to access it yourself? Well, that is the message you will get ..it takes at the least 10 mins for that to clear up. Poor technology on RCI's part.

What does this mean?

I think that's just RCI-speak for "our website isn't working right - again!" :D