Where have all the Shore Excursions gone??

jenndun

I'm sailing on the Magic June 1,2014. Last week there where tons of choices. Today when I went to choose there is nothing listed. Why would they pull them? I wouldn't think they'd be sold out already. On my last cruise in 2010 we didn't even book Shore Excursions until on board. Any insight as to what happened.

I'm sailing on the Magic June 1,2014. Last week there where tons of choices. Today when I went to choose there is nothing listed. Why would they pull them? I wouldn't think they'd be sold out already. On my last cruise in 2010 we didn't even book Shore Excursions until on board. Any insight as to what happened.

If this is one of the cruises that had itinerary change then it is because shore excursions is having to reschedule all the excursions and do not have them ready to put back up.

Shore Excursions may not be visible if the cruise is still a while away from sailing. Colonel Angus has heard Shore Excursions should appear online around 180-240 days prior to departure. Colonel Angus has a January 2015 cruise and there are no options for him except to purchase the pre/post-cruise transportation.

Edited by Colonel Angus