Email from Royal

Treacher1

I received an email from Royal today about our upcoming Quantum Cruise - it said keep a look out in your mailbox for soon to be released more information about Quantum. I have been looking for months - I would assume we will be getting more details after the March 26 reveal.

I received an email from Royal today about our upcoming Quantum Cruise - it said keep a look out in your mailbox for soon to be released more information about Quantum. I have been looking for months - I would assume we will be getting more details after the March 26 reveal.

good possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wonder if they're nervous about people currently booked on Quantum getting frustrated at the lack of information and cancelling... I don't believe they've publicly announced the March 26 reveal (?), I'm pretty sure I only know about it thanks to the reports of Cruise Critic Pinnacles who received an invitation.

If I'm right and they haven't publicly announced the March 26 date I wonder what they're waiting for?!

Very few people are going to cancel due to lack of info. RCCL always delivers great ships and we all know it. Many on this board may be frustrated because they have a need to know everything, but canceling, I doubt there is much concern at RCCL. Prices are going up and most can't wait to sail from NJ on a new ship.

Very few people are going to cancel due to lack of info. RCCL always delivers great ships and we all know it. Many on this board may be frustrated because they have a need to know everything, but canceling, I doubt there is much concern at RCCL. Prices are going up and most can't wait to sail from NJ on a new ship.

I totally agree. My DW and I are booked on the Quantum for the Nov. 21 two night cruise and again on April 5, 2015 for the seven night Bahamas cruise. We are Diamond C&A members and have cruised with RCI many times. For us, this ship is even more exciting than the Oasis debut. Looking forward to it. The lack of information at this point, while somewhat frustrating, does not diminish our enthusiasm. :)

I agree with previous post - I don't think people will cancel due to lack of information. We booked the first day bookings opened. We are loyal Royal fans and so are many people who booked early. I love sailing our of Cape Liberty and not having to fly. Most of us are just anxious to hear more (like we did with Oasis). We are ready now - the email said keep watching your email for Quantum updates soon - what their definition of soon is none of us know.

I wonder if they're nervous about people currently booked on Quantum getting frustrated at the lack of information and cancelling... I don't believe they've publicly announced the March 26 reveal (?), I'm pretty sure I only know about it thanks to the reports of Cruise Critic Pinnacles who received an invitation.

If I'm right and they haven't publicly announced the March 26 date I wonder what they're waiting for?!

Your impatience for details is understandable but RCL knows what it's doing in terms of roll-out. It got all of us to book without knowing much of anything! With each wave of details, they get more and more bookings. If they let everyone know everything at once, then they'd have nothing to say.