St. Paddys Day

jimbobby

Have sailed a couple of times that included St. Patrick's Day.

One especially was very festive as it was formal night. Lots of green bow ties, dresses, etc. During the day there were a lot of green t-shirts, etc. Also saw a lot of "fun" clothing such as hats, beads, ties, and so on. There were drink specials, music, bars in full swing, etc. Passengers really seemed to celebrate.

On our Serenade cruise a few years back, the MDR had St. Patricks Day decoration on the tables and around the room. There was a drink special or two as I recall. Last year on Adventure, the only thing festive were the passengers. The ship really didn't do anything special.

On both cruises, it was the guests that celebrated with lots of green clothing, tshirts, hats and beads.

We'll find out how this year goes in two weeks!:D

My wife and I will be on the Allure this St. Patricks Day and it is nice to know it will be festive and folks will be helping us celebrate our wedding anniversary. Thats right, we got married on St. Patty's Day and this will be our 42nd anniversary.

My wife and I will be on the Allure this St. Patricks Day and it is nice to know it will be festive and folks will be helping us celebrate our wedding anniversary. Thats right, we got married on St. Patty's Day and this will be our 42nd anniversary.

I also got married on March 17th which coincided with my husband's birthday! :D

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'll be enjoying mine :)

Married on his 21st birthday..... thanks for the wishes..... we lost him to the big C 10 years ago.... his ashes are in the sea.... not off a ship but where he loved to fish. St Patrick's Day is always a bit difficult.

Married on his 21st birthday..... thanks for the wishes..... we lost him to the big C 10 years ago.... his ashes are in the sea.... not off a ship but where he loved to fish. St Patrick's Day is always a bit difficult.

My condolences