Constellation-Feb-Found Camera-KW

MrsFixitCT

A camera was found in KW, and the pictures on the card indicate it belongs to someone who was onboard the Constellation. Trying to track down the owner. It would have been around Feb 16 or so-finder thinks that the time/date stamp on the pictures may be "off" from actual date. Man in light blue shirt/khaki shorts, woman in white top/dark shorts. She's carrying a white bag with black trim. One picture indicates her shirt has a logo on it from a turtle rescue org (they have also been contacted)... Pics are on "Found Cameras and Orphan Pictures" on Facebook...any assistance appreciated! :)

Edited by MrsFixitCT

Hi,

Just scrolled through archives and found the missing camera thread but the information was about a lost camera on Sillouette. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/archive/index.php/t-1973598.html

Not thinking this is the same lost camera but had time to search.

Do hope this camera finds its home. Thanks to OP for posting.

Hi,

Just scrolled through archives and found the missing camera thread but the information was about a lost camera on Sillouette. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/archive/index.php/t-1973598.html

Not thinking this is the same lost camera but had time to search.

Do hope this camera finds its home. Thanks to OP for posting.

Hi,

I saw that thread too...but I think there was another one...where a Cruise Critic "regular" poster found a camera, and posted on here that he had it, in case anyone knew/was aware of someone missing it.

Hard to find past threads these days without the "search" function !! :(

Woody

Do You Recognize This Couple?

Surely someone cruised on the Constellation with these nice people recently. They enjoyed their cruise and misplaced their camera in Key West. I am certain they would like their vacation memories back. The camera was found and we are trying to locate the couple and reunite them with their camera.

Can you take a moment to look at the pictures and see if you know them? Let me or MrsFixitCT know by posting here or you can pm me or I can provide my email address as well. Thanks for taking a look at the pix and for any insight.

1613992_10202220023236678_494991348_o.jpg.c21911a7a8011ef177691c662d940be3.jpg

1966115_10202219986395757_537243845_o.jpg.332d51b78dd2d40c7fb6d9ee201df2e3.jpg

1959388_10202218270432859_311605760_n.jpg.b0343b06921dbae71a842186753b9131.jpg

1779266_10202218263072675_1767244130_n.jpg.c21ceb62ee74e351a3d425271dd6235a.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't the finder of the camera give it to Celebrity Constellation, surely they have a lost and found and certainly the camera owners would think to contact them first? Or is that a crazy concept since they have so many lost and found items?

Hope the owners find the camera, pictures are worth a million words AND memories. I would be so sad to loose mine.

So nice of the OP to try to find the owner. I'm probably stating the obvious but are there any clues in the pictures? Any chance their Sea Pass card is sitting on a table where you can make out the name? What about embroidered shirts with the name of a country club? Any pictures before the cruise where you can determine where "home" is???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am one of the admins of the camera group attempting to reunite the camera with its' owners. I do not believe they actually lost it aboard the Constellation. It was found in Key West. The finder may not have been certain if they were actually aboard or just taking pictures in port. They sincerely wish to find the couple as do we. I have only seen these four pictures and have asked the OP to post the entire card into an album. We actually do a lot of clue searching and sleuthing for hints and tips like your excellent suggestions @travelinggirl70. But we need the OP to share more photos because we each study photos in different ways. Right now I am searching Cruise Critic, Craig's List, Bing, Google, Key West Lost and Founds, etc. And of course Celebrity's Lost and Founds. And @scubamommy I agree and in most cases would turn an item into the lost and found myself. Once we get more photos we will not rest until we get it solved!

So nice that there are still people in this world that will try so hard to return someone's lost camera.

A few years ago my daughter put her camera down for a few minutes at a concert and it was quickly taken. She was devastated. I'm sure this couple must also be feeling sick that their vacation photos are gone with their camera. I hope you are successful in finding them. Facebook certainly does reach a lot of people very quickly and I'm sure that someone will soon recognize them.

Do You Recognize This Couple?

Surely someone cruised on the Constellation with these nice people recently. They enjoyed their cruise and misplaced their camera in Key West. I am certain they would like their vacation memories back. The camera was found and we are trying to locate the couple and reunite them with their camera.

Can you take a moment to look at the pictures and see if you know them? Let me or MrsFixitCT know by posting here or you can pm me or I can provide my email address as well. Thanks for taking a look at the pix and for any insight.

Don't know if this helps, but that second pic looks like it was taken aboard a Conch Train Tour.

Not on their actual cruise by date, but on the main roll call page for the Constellation. It's on CC a couple of places. We could add it to their actual roll call. Still hopeful...