Any changes to suite benefits?

Hello all,

We are about to book another cruise for next year. We have sailed on Norwegian 3 times (twice in suites), but haven't cruised since Feb 2012. Wondering if there have been any significant changes in suite benefits since then? The months before a cruise, I read this board religiously, but haven't done so recently (shame on me, I know!) and I did some quick research, but couldn't tell for sure.

Still do special breakfast/lunch in Cagneys? Still do bottles of alcohol in the DOS? Still do early access to chocolate buffet? Anything else they used to do but don't anymore?

Thanks everyone!!

I was on the Jewel in a penthouse aft two weeks ago. Breakfast and lunch are in Cagney's, still have butler and concierge access, priority embarkation and disembarkation, priority tender, early access to chocolate buffet, special menu of pillows, teas, and other requests. They did clear out the mini fridge as I requested before sailing. I really wish I could have hidden my butler in my luggage. ;) He was the best. He always brought sandwiches with chips and treats in the afternoon, usually when we were gone in port. We, my best friend and I, never asked for this treat. He just did it. It was perfect and greatly appreciated.

Hello all,

We are about to book another cruise for next year. We have sailed on Norwegian 3 times (twice in suites), but haven't cruised since Feb 2012. Wondering if there have been any significant changes in suite benefits since then? The months before a cruise, I read this board religiously, but haven't done so recently (shame on me, I know!) and I did some quick research, but couldn't tell for sure.

Still do special breakfast/lunch in Cagneys? Still do bottles of alcohol in the DOS? Still do early access to chocolate buffet? Anything else they used to do but don't anymore?

Thanks everyone!!

They cheapened up the offerings for the free bottles since we were on in August 2011 - not sure if those had been made when you sailed in Feb 2012.

Edited by dexddd

No major changes. But there have been some cut backs over the past 3 years. Suites no longer get 1 liter of spring water (excluding owners suites of course). They get one 20oz bottle of Aquafina. And the big fluffy NCL suite towels are gone. They have the standard NCL towel now.