Cozumel H2o

Aunt D

We will be in cozumel on July 4th and have previous taken a snorkel trip as an add on thru Nachi Cocom, which was really great! The only problem was that we didn't really get our private beach money's worth since we were gone most of the type on the snorkel excursions.

So this time I just want a snorkel trip that is reliable to have us back in time for ship sail.

Unfortunately I can't use the search on CC, but have read on trip advisor about cozumel H2o, but just wanted my CC groups to share their opinion.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

just returned from a cruise to Cozumel and we did the trip with H2o. There were 2 of us doing the Discover Scuba (AMAZING) and 4 more in our group snorkeling. There were maybe 12 ppl on the boat??? It was possibly the best excursion we have ever taken. We re-booked another cruise with the same itinerary just to do this excursion again. You will be in good hands!

Additionally I would check with Eagle Ray - used them a couple of years ago for a snorkel trip and was very happy.

Your other option is to skip the excursion and head to the Money Bar where you can enjoy great snorkeling from the shore - only a $10 cab ride from the piers, rental gear and guides if you need them, plus good food/drinks/service & facilities.

http://www.moneybarbeachclub.com/