Pearl mini suite

BEACHBARB

Since the search feature isn't working at this time, was wondering if anyone had picture(s) of a mini suite with the sofa bed open. Trying to decide between 2 cabins or a mini for myself and 2 sisters. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've check a site that has deckplans and lots of pictures but didn't see one with the sofa bed open,

Since the search feature isn't working at this time, was wondering if anyone had picture(s) of a mini suite with the sofa bed open. Trying to decide between 2 cabins or a mini for myself and 2 sisters. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've check a site that has deckplans and lots of pictures but didn't see one with the sofa bed open,

Google found this very quickly:

quad-mini-suite.jpg

Edited by Demonyte

If I am reading your post correctly, there are only 3 people. One of the cabins

will only have 1 person, but you will be charged for 2. If all 3 stay in mini

suite 3rd person is discounted.

We had a mini suite in November with three adults and one child. I slept with my grandson on the sofabed and the two others had the comfy beds. I would choose a mini suite again but for no more then three people. Also, I would recommend the egg crate or extra padding for the sofabed. It was nowhere near as comfortable as the beds.

Today's new promo that showed up for "kids sail free" does not apply just to kids. See if the cruise you are considering includes this promo as some don't. If it does book the mini suite and all you will have to pay for the 3rd person is the taxes and fees. We did a Pearl mini suite with four people (although for very short cruise) and it worked. For three should be just fine.

Thank you everyone. Don't know why i didn't google it - i google everything but automatically came to cruisecritic. Will definitely check out the kids sail free and see if it would work. Prices seem to have gone up considerably over this past february cruise.