Coral Princess tour

fatdolly

a) All Princess ships offer a free cooking show in the main theater followed by a walk through of the galley. The cooking show is usually humorous and is usually held on the last sea day. Time and day will be listed in the Patter.

b) Some of the Princess ships offer a backstage tour on a sea day during the cruise. This free tour will be listed in the Patter, so watch for it.

c) All Princess ships offer the "Ultimate Ship Tour" for $150 which gives in depth visits to a number of areas on the ship (backstage, galley, food storage areas, photo shop, print shop, bridge, print shop, laundry area, etc.). Limited to about 12 people. Sign up at the Purser's desk ASAP after boarding. Usually held near the end of the cruise on a sea day and lasts from 3 to 4 hours.

We took the Ultimate ship tour on the Coral last October. All I can say is that it is worth every penny I spent. Got to meet the captain during the bridge tour, some of the entertainers, engineering section and the most impressive to me was the laundry area.

And you get a lot of goodies, like pictures with all the people you meet and a really nice bathrobe.

Well worth it if it strikes your fancy.

It's worth noting that all tours are at officers discretion and some many not be offered during a given cruise for operational reasons (for example, if the ship is operating under code red noro precautions, there won't be a Galley tour, nor possibly the UST.)