Sky - Soda bringing onboard today

js

I really was asking since didn't want to deal with naughty room. Its in a rolling small suitcase with a mixer. So it should be ok to check? Thanks. 84 today in Miami. Miserable again back home. At the Doubletree Grand in 2 bedroom for under $400 and can see the ships. Ate at Monty's South Beach last night. Everyone still sleeping and I just cane from the gym.

Will report back after trip. We are 4 in an Owners Suite 8001.

I really was asking since didn't want to deal with naughty room. Its in a rolling small suitcase with a mixer. So it should be ok to check? Thanks. 84 today in Miami. Miserable again back home. At the Doubletree Grand in 2 bedroom for under $400 and can see the ships. Ate at Monty's South Beach last night. Everyone still sleeping and I just cane from the gym.

Will report back after trip. We are 4 in an Owners Suite 8001.

If it is in a suitcase, it may be an issue. When people check water or soda, they usually just put a luggage tag on the actual package (12 pack, etc).

If they see cans in checked luggage, it is likely you will get called to the naughty room since they don't know if it's soda or beer. They won't open the luggage to see - they just call you to come down and open it.

What?!! I can bring pop/drinks on board Sky when we go?!! Didn't know that...

Any non-alcoholic drinks in unopened containers are ok. We usually bring two 12-packs and a case of small Pellegrino bottles for the two of us.

Beer or liquors are not allowed, wine bottles can be brought onboard for $15 corkage fee (per 750ml bottle, more for bigger bottles - no boxed wine allowed).

If it is in a suitcase, it may be an issue. When people check water or soda, they usually just put a luggage tag on the actual package (12 pack, etc).

If they see cans in checked luggage, it is likely you will get called to the naughty room since they don't know if it's soda or beer. They won't open the luggage to see - they just call you to come down and open it.

They do not have to have you present to open your luggage.What they do is open your luggage and if you have something that does not belong(liquer,beer or wine) they will take it and put a note inside your luggage that they have removed it.

They do not have to have you present to open your luggage.What they do is open your luggage and if you have something that does not belong(liquer,beer or wine) they will take it and put a note inside your luggage that they have removed it.

Perhaps you are correct, but then they will have to open your luggage if you put your soda in checked luggage.

It's still better to just carry it on, or throw a luggage tag on the box or package of soda, so they don't HAVE to open your luggage.

Any non-alcoholic drinks in unopened containers are ok. We usually bring two 12-packs and a case of small Pellegrino bottles for the two of us.

Beer or liquors are not allowed, wine bottles can be brought onboard for $15 corkage fee (per 750ml bottle, more for bigger bottles - no boxed wine allowed).

Thank you very much for that info! Will definitely bring with me now! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums