aquarium in bermuda

lisa7977

Has anyone ever been to the aquarium in bermuda? If so, how is it? We will be in port for 2 days in April and I think it will be too cold for the beach. We have 2 six year olds. Also, it's way cheaper to just go there and pay instead of a tour through the cruise line. But how do you get there?!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone ever been to the aquarium in bermuda? If so, how is it? We will be in port for 2 days in April and I think it will be too cold for the beach. We have 2 six year olds. Also, it's way cheaper to just go there and pay instead of a tour through the cruise line. But how do you get there?!

We've done the excursion that includes the aquarium, Crystal Caves, and the zoo. We also did this in April, and it was a good choice because it was cool and rainy.

If you don't do the excursion, then purchase a public transit pass as the kiosk close to where you get off the ship. This covers all your busses and ferries for one or two days, whichever you want. They have maps and will also answer questions about which bus/ferry to take.

I think your kids will love it. Went with DH a few years ago, it was a nice break during the day. We went around the island on a rented mopped but friends of mind said the public transportation is convenient.

Bermuda is a small island, taking the bus could be a nice tour without the difficulties of driving on the left side... Go see the rhum cake factory, the glass blowers, etc. Have fun!

Any idea how much the pass costs? I'm just trying to figure out what would be more cost effective, tour through cruise or doing it all on our own.

When we went last year, adult passes were $15 for one day and $25 for two days. Children 5 to 16 are half price. Children 4 and are free.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My dh and I have been to the zoo and aquarium at least twice...You get in the zoo and aquarium for one price..we have no kids with us and we still really enjoy it..public transportation in Bermuda is easy...

My dh and I have been to the zoo and aquarium at least twice...You get in the zoo and aquarium for one price..we have no kids with us and we still really enjoy it..public transportation in Bermuda is easy...

Went last Summer and loved it. Think this is a great day trip especially with children. It was small and easy to navigate and the zoo which is part of your pass has some very nice views with benches in shaded areas to sit and rest. I think $10 per person (adults don't know children cost). We took the bus there it drops you off right across the street and the bus to return is right in front. Bus ride was about 20 minutes or so from the ferry (we took ferry to bus from port).