Two Bedroom suite

GSLMOM

and just to be clear about the living room bed in the 2 bedroom suites (both Haven and non-Haven)..... that bed is a single. The couch actually flips over 180 degrees into a bed (real mattress and everything), rather than a pull out. So the footprint of it made into a bed is the same as the footprint of it as a couch.

So to the OP- if your daughter or son wanted her or his own space (instead of both sharing the small bedroom), the living room couch would work. There would still be the "tip toe and quiet" issue, but space wouldn't be affected. Hope this helps... these are great rooms!

Is the pull down bed the same as the drop down bed? One is attached to the wall (Pearl) and the other to the ceiling (Breakaway). What is the weight limit for the upper bed?

Exactly! Peg - you didn't specify a ship in your post so I assumed (yes I know) that we were still on the Gem.

Actually I asked about the difference between the Pearl and the Breakaway as you can see above. :confused:

I'm sorry if my wording was confusing. :o

and just to be clear about the living room bed in the 2 bedroom suites (both Haven and non-Haven)..... that bed is a single. The couch actually flips over 180 degrees into a bed (real mattress and everything), rather than a pull out. So the footprint of it made into a bed is the same as the footprint of it as a couch.

So to the OP- if your daughter or son wanted her or his own space (instead of both sharing the small bedroom), the living room couch would work. There would still be the "tip toe and quiet" issue, but space wouldn't be affected. Hope this helps... these are great rooms!

Thanks for the info. My current plan is that they will share the smaller bedroom, but if either is uncomfortable, we can talk...:eek: