Complimentary pressing service on formal night

For anyone that has used this suite perk, what are the logistics of doing this? With two formal nights on our upcoming Allure trip, can we give the items to the cabin steward at the beginning of the trip, for both future formal nights? Also, what all is 'covered' in the free pressing listed....assume that my shirt and pants would be included..

Thanks

David :D

For anyone that has used this suite perk, what are the logistics of doing this? With two formal nights on our upcoming Allure trip, can we give the items to the cabin steward at the beginning of the trip, for both future formal nights? Also, what all is 'covered' in the free pressing listed....assume that my shirt and pants would be included..

Thanks

Our experience has been that the Complimentary Pressing is for "1" item only per cruise. So you would have to decide which item you want pressed, coat, pants or shirt.

Thanks

We did this on Liberty. We provided the items to be pressed to our cabin steward the day we boarded. Sent two dresses, DH's suit and two dress shirts.

I can't answer about multiple formal nights, but on our last cruise, we got my wife's dress and both my suit jacket and pants pressed for formal night.

Our cabin steward picked them up in the morning when we called for a pickup, and brought them back at the very beginning of his afternoon/evening turndown shift.

We did this on Liberty. We provided the items to be pressed to our cabin steward the day we boarded. Sent two dresses, DH's suit and two dress shirts.

I can't answer about multiple formal nights, but on our last cruise, we got my wife's dress and both my suit jacket and pants pressed for formal night.

Our cabin steward picked them up in the morning when we called for a pickup, and brought them back at the very beginning of his afternoon/evening turndown shift.

Good to know as that was not our experience on Freedom.:(

In January we were in a GS and my husbands tux and my dress were pressed, his shirt was OK as it was not seen under his coat but they would have pressed it too. My dress was long and included a matching shawl.

Thanks

We have stay in GS on the Radiance and the Voyager and they only do the free pressing on the first formal night. The room attendant will collect the clothes in the morning and return them to you by about 5pm.You can send them your complete suit and formal dress etc. On our last cruise my formal dress didn't need pressing so I sent them something else that needed pressing and It was no problem.