Can I bring water/soda on board???

We are set to sail on Liberty of the Seas next week and would like to bring our own water or a 6-12 pack of soda on board. Can we do this and what is the best way?

Thanks

Edited by Kobi888

We are set to sail on Liberty of the Seas next week and would like to bring our own water or a 6-12 pack of soda on board. Can we do this and what is the best way?

Thanks

Bringing soda or water is technically against the rules, however they usually don't enforce the rule. We are getting near the Spring Break period, and that's when the rule seems to be more likely to be enforced.

Edited by clarea

We brought both on a couple weeks ago with no problems! Taped a luggage tag on and it was delivered to our stateroom. Not until near the end of the day, but still delivered!

Some ports will insist you carry it on, so be prepared to do so. As Bob advised, they are much more vigilant about enforcing the no beverages allowed rule during spring break.

Some ports will insist you carry it on, so be prepared to do so. As Bob advised, they are much more vigilant about enforcing the no beverages allowed rule during spring break.

Whats funny is last May in Port Canaveral I had to pour out my half drank bottle of Coke before I could enter the terminal. It is not allowed and does get enforced more often this time a year and depending on the port.