Premium non alcoholic beverage package

Treacher1

My wife enjoyed room service with our beverage package on our last two cruises but I'm afraid I was the room service waiter on those:rolleyes:

As others have said the packages do not include room service. But you can pick up anything at one of the bars to bring back to your cabin. They'll have coffee (and I presume juice) in take away glasses at café al bacio and the bar in the buffet area and you can get canned or bottled items unopened to take back. I'm not 100% sure about the juice availability at Café al Bacio and the buffet bar might not have the full coffee bar menu but they'll do the basics.

If both you and your traveling companion have the package then one person can take both cards to the bars in order to get two beverages at one time to take back. Otherwise it is just one per card.

At one time concierge class , AQ, and suites room service menus included fresh squeezed OJ but I haven't checked if this is still the case since we haven't gotten OJ from room service in years. So, depending on your cabin category, you might have it available from room service at no extra charge without regard to any beverage package. For other cabins, and any of the above, if they no longer include the fresh squeezed, OJ is still included at no charge from room service but it will be the "regular" OJ from concentrate which is also served in the MDR and buffet at no charge. I always thought that tasted fine although I know others may prefer the fresh squeezed.

Edited by Lsimon