Anyone else having website problems

packedandready

Where I work (and for most companies) when part of the site is experiencing downtime, we post an informational message and disable the non-functional parts. That way people don't think something is wrong with their account or their PC. Just sayin'....

Worst web site ever......it has been for many months.....can't see reservation, can't see deck plans for future cruises........can't do anything.......it was fine until they started to fix or upgrade the system......fed up....been patient for months

Having problems logging in and IF I do get in it says I have no reservations. I know this happens a lot on weekends, but it's a little early...

For the brief moment that I was in, it said no reservation.:eek: I will call to be sure that I was not purged. I have heard of that happening. :(

Hi all,

It looks like the website will be back up closer to 3:00 PM EST. Apologies again for any inconvenience.

When I was having continuing web issues, I knew CC was the place where I could find out what was gong on Many thanks to Celebrity for the updates...:):)

I am trying to book a cruise...I'll check back after 3:00 PM!

BILL

When I was having continuing web issues, I knew CC was the place where I could find out what was gong on Many thanks to Celebrity for the updates...:):)

I am trying to book a cruise...I'll check back after 3:00 PM!

BILL

Bill let's just go back to Cozumel! No power, no problems!

Enjoyed the bar hop with you and Rosie.

What are you trying to book?

i just finished speaking to a lady in customer service and she assured me that the website is not working now and that even though it says i don't have a reservation with them its due to their website. so everyone stay calm.