NCL Sun-- inside cabins for five

cj'smom

Hello,

With the amazing deals on the kids sale free promo, we are thinking of booking the 10 day on the Sun. They are one of the few ships that have inside cabins which can accommodate 5. I know it will be cozy but we aren't in the cabin much. Anyone ever stay in one of these with 5? What were the sleeping arrangements?

When I pull up the info on the booking site on individual cabins some of them mention having a 2nd shower -- is that accurate?

And, having been on the Sun in the past and done a cabin crawl, we noticed that the inside cabins varied quite a bit in layout and size. Anyone know which numbers are the larger cabins? Will have 2 cabins - each with 5 people in them.

Cabin #'s we are considering are 9124 & 25, 8308 and 10, 8108 & 9, and 9316 and 17. If anyone has stayed in one of these and can give input, we would appreciate it. Also, I know there is a site (not on CC) that has info on cabins but have no idea what it is. Thanks.

Hello' date='

With the amazing deals on the kids sale free promo, we are thinking of booking the 10 day on the Sun. They are one of the few ships that have inside cabins which can accommodate 5. I know it will be cozy but we aren't in the cabin much. Anyone ever stay in one of these with 5? What were the sleeping arrangements?

When I pull up the info on the booking site on individual cabins some of them mention having a 2nd shower -- is that accurate?

And, having been on the Sun in the past and done a cabin crawl, we noticed that the inside cabins varied quite a bit in layout and size. Anyone know which numbers are the larger cabins? Will have 2 cabins - each with 5 people in them.

Cabin #'s we are considering are 9124 & 25, 8308 and 10, 8108 & 9, and 9316 and 17. If anyone has stayed in one of these and can give input, we would appreciate it. Also, I know there is a site (not on CC) that has info on cabins but have no idea what it is. Thanks.[/quote']

I don't know about the specific cabins you have listed, however I would say the cat's IA & IB sideways cabins are roomy and would probably work fine. :) (Had an IA sideways and & IB regular both quite roomy)

Say go for it!

Been on the Sun twice. The last time we had a sideways inside for three and there was plenty of room.

BTW, I have never heard of a second shower in any inside cabins on the Sun.

There is a second shower in the aft suites. There is the regular shower and the tub also has a shower.

I confirm this. However these suites allow a max of 4. And are a lot more than an inside. Very worth it. But true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk