All Access Tour of the ship???

When we did this in January of last year on Allure, it was $145, so I imagine there was a price hike in there, somewhere. And some ships do offer it as part of a dining package, so they paid less, as well. It's not a bad idea to bundle it, it makes the price more attractive!:)

We're staying in an OS at the end of the month and would be very interested in this tour. I read that "some" suites might be invited. Does anyone know if an OS would get the invite? Also, saw the suggestion to go to guest services and sign up. Is that something we should do or tell the concierge in the CL and ask him/her to see if they can arrange?

We're staying in an OS at the end of the month and would be very interested in this tour. I read that "some" suites might be invited. Does anyone know if an OS would get the invite? Also, saw the suggestion to go to guest services and sign up. Is that something we should do or tell the concierge in the CL and ask him/her to see if they can arrange?

The All-Access tour is much different than the complimentary tours given to suite guests. The suite guest might be invited to a 30 minute bridge tour. The All-Access tour is a 3 hour affair visiting many different areas of the ship, incuding the bridge.

Thanks for the clarification. We'll go to guest services and sign up or get our name on the wait list. :-).

Just a suggestion -- email the concierge and tell him you are interested in signing up for the All Access Tour, and see what he says. (S)He can sign you up for it, and (s)he can also let you know what you will be invited to as a suite guest. These things vary by ship, so the concierge can let you know the specifics.

I would like to take this tour, and found online where I can reserve it, but was wondering if anyone knows do they still bundle it with a specialty dining, and if so how I reserve that.

Also I am interested in FreedomFest which is also the last day of the cruise, would I be able to attend both. Is FreedomFest worth going to??

Thanks

Lynn

I would like to take this tour, and found online where I can reserve it, but was wondering if anyone knows do they still bundle it with a specialty dining, and if so how I reserve that.

Where did you find it in your planner? I can find it. Maybe my cruise doesn't offer it to be book online.

This was offered for "free" via our suite on Jewel of the seas last month. We didn't make it , but those that did, said it was a great tour.

The All Access tour was free:eek: Only free tours I've gotten (D+ or Suite) were the Bridge Tour, Galley Tour and Back Stage Entertainment tour. I'd really like to do the All Access Tour and see the things we don't normally get to see.