Caribbean princess

planb

Thanks for info, but little panicked! We are on the 3/29 sailing and are taking a gamble with a 9:55 a.m. flight out of Houston on the return with Southwest. Is that not an option at all??? Thanks!

How did it go with flight? We have Southwest flight ay 11:30

It is only March 16 today. We need to wait until April 5th for the answer.

We're on the CB April 19th sailing.

Just wondering if anyone knows apx how much a taxi would cost from Bayport Terminal to Webster?

Google maps showing an 11 mile trip.

We're a group of 7 so would need a taxi van.

Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone knows apx how much a taxi would cost from Bayport Terminal to Webster?

Thanks!

Someone on earlier review said that taxis were not good about going to the hotels to get cars as they wanted the longer runs to the airport for more money... Not sure if that would include going to Webster as that is much further. I think I would call the Houston cab company - not sure of the name Red something I think and find out how much and availability of vans... Just in case.

Actually since we are returning on Saturday there were 16 flights that day JUST on Southwest alone, 5 of them non-stop. My friend traveling with me really wanted to get home as early as possible and I agreed on this time even though I am skeptical. The only reason I am not too freaked out is the fact that there are 8 flights that leave after this one so I figure the chances are good that we will get something!

There is no way I will let the airport experience ruin my post cruise buzz!!!:p

Glad you are open minded and not letting that worry you. With 8 more flights you should be fine. :) It is a very tight window - only advice I can give is about the second day or so you will get a form to drop at the Customer Service desk on when you want to debark. Most don't fill it out right away as who wants to think about that on the second day right? But I'd suggest you not only fill it out and deliver it but stay at the desk and make sure they give you the earliest time. I requested the earliest and got the 3rd one... But I didn't ask them directly just turned the form in.

Thanks!

Don't know about Webster, but we took a taxi from Hobby to Seabrook Comfort Inn around 3pm on a Friday and it was $70. From the ship back to Hobby on Saturday it was $65