Hmm...anyone else get the VIFP Survey??

happy cruzin

DH and I sailed on the Miracle 2.15.14 - got and completed the regular cruise survey when we got back.

But yesterday DH got an email thanking him for his general survey and asking him to take the VIFP survey. He took it this morning and it was all questions about how happy he was with the various aspects of loyalty program.

Can't help but wonder if it's just routine....or are they considering more changes??

I answered a thread on this topic yesterday.

I got my 1st VIFP survey after my recent Sunshine cruise. I wasn't sure if it was an automatic thing or sent to me because some of my general survey responses were less than satisfied. Which is an unusual response from me.

I did a lot of cruises last year, and never received a VIFP survey. I got the normal how was your trip survery, but never for VIFP. I wish I would receive one as I have a lot to say about the program.

I answered a thread on this topic yesterday.

I got my 1st VIFP survey after my recent Sunshine cruise. I wasn't sure if it was an automatic thing or sent to me because some of my general survey responses were less than satisfied. Which is an unusual response from me.

Interesting.....I was not with DH when he completed the general survey. But you might be on to something there!

I did a lot of cruises last year, and never received a VIFP survey. I got the normal how was your trip survery, but never for VIFP. I wish I would receive one as I have a lot to say about the program.

They asked questions about everything from the drink coupon to the past guest party!

Not many allowed for narrative response. Most questions were like the general survey where you choose one of 8 or so choices of how satisfied you are between Very Dissatisfied and Very Satisfied.

I got one last week although my last cruise was June 2013; but I had just updated some info in VIFP so that may have been the reason. My survey was very short, can't even remember what they asked.

It is short - compared to the general survey! ;)

I was so excited to get one! I immediately thought it would get me on the list for the free cruise letter. Just wishful thinking I guess! I still don't know the rhyme or reason behind who gets the free cruises. Would really like to be on that list right now!!