Kids and Spice H2O on Breakaway

From NCL's website:

"Inspired by the renowned summer beach parties on the island of Ibiza, Spice H20 is an adult-only escape with contemporary Asian influences located aft on Deck 15. By day, lounge beside hot tubs and a soothing waterfall; by night, it’s a whole different beat. Let loose and dance beneath the stars as vibrant images display on the huge video screen. Spice H20 will add pizzazz to your palate too, with its unique offerings of snacks and appetizers."

Adults only!

Hi,

The whole family can go up to Spice to watch the fireworks. The Latitudes cocktail parties are sometimes held there and the whole family can attend.

I believe the early part of any of the parties held at night in SPICE are open to the family.

During the day it is an adults only area. Actually the kids would find it boring...no pool, no place to play (they put lounge chairs on the open floor), the projection TV just has scenic video playing.

They will enjoy the kiddie pool, mini-golf, the kid's rope course. The 7 year old can do the slides. In December my 7 yr old granddaughter loved the rope course and the slide. My 4 year old grandson loved mini golf. We kept them far from the arcade LOL.

If anyone has more specifics, I'd like to know.

I'll be on the GA with family, including my niece & nephew, ages 6 & 9 next Feb.

Spice was my absolute favorite place on Epic. I especially enjoyed late night appetizers there and would rather not exclude my brother's kids on the upcoming cruise whenever I can. So any opportunity we can bring them back there would be great!

If anyone has more specifics, I'd like to know.

I'll be on the GA with family, including my niece & nephew, ages 6 & 9 next Feb.

Spice was my absolute favorite place on Epic. I especially enjoyed late night appetizers there and would rather not exclude my brother's kids on the upcoming cruise whenever I can. So any opportunity we can bring them back there would be great!

We were on the GA two weeks ago and our kids were allowed in the parties. They went to the Glow party, 80s and farewell party. I really enjoyed this aspect of the ship because I like having my kids with me. Bliss was 18 and over but the Spice parties seemed open to all ages. Hope this helps.

Spice H2O on Breakaway is aft on Deck 16.

On Epic it is aft on Deck 15.

Can't wait to do some serious sun bathing there this summer!

My son is 18, so we are good.

He will probably be playing basketball and zip lining all day anyway.

Happy Sailing!

~Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Edited by meatball_nyc

• 1 month later...

I am 14 years old. Recently i went on the getaway and at night they had spice h2o parties. The parties were filled with children, teens and adults. Since the parties started at 10:30, lots of children would go with their parents and stay for a little while then go back to their cabin. By midnight spice h2o was filled with teenagers and adults. Most teens were dancing while the adults sat at the bar. The parties lasted till about 2am and then adults 18+ went to the bliss lounge to party. Most of the crew members knew my age, and they did not enforce the "adults only" rule at spice h2o. Norwegian cruise line is very easy going as long as you have an adult with you. Norwegian is my favorite cruise line and you will have a great time!