Pearl SE (Forward PH Suite) Confusion

tymike

Hi all!

This may be a silly question, but I have an SE booked on a 2015 Pearl cruise to Alaska. On the NCL website, all the suite descriptions state that butler and concierge service are included...except the SE and SF suites. My brain tells me (from experiencing the suite life on the Dawn, BA, and Jewel) that the SE definitely includes butler and concierge but now I'm paranoid that NCL has changed that because the website doesn't say it.

I guess I'm looking for some reassurance! Thanks as always!:o

On the Pearl in 5 weeks in an SE; we were in the same cabin last year. Definitely enjoyed the services (and benefits) of our wonderful butler and concierge.

And don't forget the pre-cruise concierge services to help get the cabin set up In anticipation of your arrival.

Thanks to all for your responses. I truly did 'know' the fact that the room was a suite, but when you go on the official website and the info. regarding butler and concierge is missing....well...paranoia is born! Thanks again!:)

On the Pearl in 5 weeks in an SE; we were in the same cabin last year. Definitely enjoyed the services (and benefits) of our wonderful butler and concierge.

And don't forget the pre-cruise concierge services to help get the cabin set up In anticipation of your arrival.

Hi. What kind of pre cruise setup in the suite? Thanks

Hi. What kind of pre cruise setup in the suite? Thanks

There is a pillow menu, you can have the mini fridge cleaned out, you can have drinks ready for you, you can ask for particular coffee or tea. Some May get done before.

TyMike I think B6ConMe. Just posted the number and email for concierge

Thanks! I knew the number last summer, but have let it go from memory! Now I need it again for my Gem cruise this July...can't wait!!!:)

Thanks! I knew the number last summer, but have let it go from memory! Now I need it again for my Gem cruise this July...can't wait!!!:)

So much to remember, LOL. :D

I try to save things like this in a file but even then I sometimes can't find it...probably because I have so many files..

Hope you folks have great cruises... enjoy

Connie,

I love to cruise too..