Summer 2015

Riff Sniff

Can anyone tell me when the summer 2015 itineraries will be released? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not to sound to snippy about it, but, basically, whenever DCL wants to.

Rumors range from "any day now" to "by the end of March".

Well in a polite way I will tell you and it's been posted in the a Rumours thread at the top for a week or so.

boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41942153&postcount=188

It is.

Monday 24th - Announcement.

Platinum and gold book for two days after that.

Then online.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Well in a polite way I will tell you and it's been posted in the a Rumours thread at the top for a week or so.

boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41942153&postcount=188

It is.

Monday 24th - Announcement.

Platinum and gold book for two days after that.

Then online.

So first time cruisers can book on the 27th?

So first time cruisers can book on the 27th?

Yes, current thinking is exactly that, now there has been some difference of opinion if the announcement is Monday or Tuesdsy, so allow for that variance. Then we will have either one day or two days for Platinum or Gold to book before the general release.

However all DCL TAs expect it this week and DCL has posted on Facebook and Twitter there is a release.

Some say it's only Summer 2015 and not cruises past the end of August.

Clearly there are briefings out there but some have interpreted it in slightly different ways.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Yes, current thinking is exactly that, now there has been some difference of opinion if the announcement is Monday or Tuesdsy, so allow for that variance. Then we will have either one day or two days for Platinum or Gold to book before the general release.

However all DCL TAs expect it this week and DCL has posted on Facebook and Twitter there is a release.

Some say it's only Summer 2015 and not cruises past the end of August.

Clearly there are briefings out there but some have interpreted it in slightly different ways.

Thanks!

How does the booking thing on the 27th work? Is it on the website as normal and is it after midnight eastern or 9am or what? Waiting this long for the prices to be released I want to be sure I'm there at the right time!!

Chances are we'll be unlucky to be honest, the only date we can do (if schedule is as guesstimated) is 22nd July (due to UK school holidays and the med being too hot for us in the summer, I really wish the Magic was arriving to Europe just a little earlier for the May half term!) and I don't think our budget can match the price if it's close to maximum prices in 2010.

Here's hoping for a bit of luck!

How does the booking thing on the 27th work? Is it on the website as normal and is it after midnight eastern or 9am or what? Waiting this long for the prices to be released I want to be sure I'm there at the right time!!

Chances are we'll be unlucky to be honest, the only date we can do (if schedule is as guesstimated) is 22nd July (due to UK school holidays and the med being too hot for us in the summer, I really wish the Magic was arriving to Europe just a little earlier for the May half term!) and I don't think our budget can match the price if it's close to maximum prices in 2010.

Here's hoping for a bit of luck!

rumor is northern Europe for 2015, not Med....but we'll all know soon enough. And rumor is VERY expensive as new ports.

Unless something has changed, the rumour and port schedules were showing Dover to Copenhagen last week of July just after we have broken up and then a Dover to Barca repo I think it was the first week of August and then a few med cruises in August. A mystery for the last week of August.

Full details are in the sticky at the top of the page by Disney Fantasy.

We will know for sure tomorrow.

Think I must have expressed myself poorly, I meant to ask if we knew what the process for Thursday was? As in does it show on the website and what time?

I have been avidly following Disney Fantasy's thread for at least the last 6 months. :)

Think I must have expressed myself poorly, I meant to ask if we knew what the process for Thursday was? As in does it show on the website and what time?

I have been avidly following Disney Fantasy's thread for at least the last 6 months. :)

Announcement Tuesday

Bookings gold and plat Wednesday

Silver and everyone else Thursday.

Opening time I don't know, but it's USA time EST. Yes everything on the website, which will be in meltdown.

Edited by heatherbelle

Announcement Tuesday

Bookings gold and plat Wednesday

Silver and everyone else Thursday.

Opening time I don't know, but it's USA time EST. Yes everything on the website, which will be in meltdown.

Agree,

So There will be details on there website tomorrow.

But by phone bookings on Wed for Platinum and gold.

Then open to all Thursday.

I got a wonderful photo of the Disney Magic in Dover on my blackberry tonight on the DCL cell phone site, it had a link for 2014 and 2015 but that's broken and doesn't go anywhere.