Allure cabin info

I haven't been on Allure yet but from all the research I did deck 8 seems to be popular! It's right by central park so you can walk through the park to get to the other end of the ship instead of walking through the long hallways with rooms. It's very centrally located. Only a couple decks down to the boardwalk and quick elevator ride to the buffet. I think you did good! Btw, I booked deck 8 too!

New to Royal. Any thoughts about 8538 on Allure? Just booked it today.

Many thanks,

michelle

We were on deck 8 in November and loved the location!!! Same deck as Central Park and just seemed convenient to everything.

I would book that deck again in a heartbeat!!!

Hi Dianne...remember me? From the Freedom a few years ago. I might be booking Allure or Freedom again this August. Was Allure amazing? You have a few coming up nice!!

Hey Hailey!!! If you get a chance to do the Allure do it!!! That ship honestly just blew me away!

To say it is beautiful is an understatement!!!

Of course you could always come back on the Freedom with us on 8/31..:D

Thanks Dianne, too bad we cant go that week. I am really considering the Allure.Maybe deck 8 mid ship.

We usually get mid ship but when we booked it there was not a D8 available in that area but to be honest the ship is so big being a little more towards the aft is not going to make any difference.

We were near Dazzles and Central Park which was perfect!

We always book deck 8 on both the Oasis and Allure but the other end down by Dazzles.

Love the easy walk to get a morning cup of Joe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could have booked a cabin there but was afraid of noise from the club. Think I made a good decision.

michelle

I could have booked a cabin there but was afraid of noise from the club. Think I made a good decision.

michelle

Hey Michelle.....just FYI.....there was absolutely no noise from Dazzles. It was so convenient to just walk out onto Central Park and because we loved to go to Dazzles in the evening it was just a short walk back to our cabin.

I would not hesitate to book that area again.....

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!

New to Royal. Any thoughts about 8538 on Allure? Just booked it today.

Many thanks,

michelle

A lot of people find deck 8 the ideal location in terms of being close to many commonly used places.