FTTF..Keep checking!

bar10der421

I have been checking pretty much every day-sold out- and then voila! this morning there was one available!! I almost broke my finger hitting the add to cart button!

We are sailing June 15, 2014 on the Pride. I am platinum but we are taking my "almost" granddaughter on her first cruise for her 21st birthday and wanted very much to be able to board together. The Carnival rep that I booked with said I could try to take her and her friend through the VIP line with DH and I, maybe it would work maybe it wouldn't. It is so worth the $49 to have one less thing to worry about!

If it wasn't for cruise critic I would not have known that "sold out" did not mean forever, so don't give up if you are looking for FTTF!

Thanks for posting this! FTTF is sold out on my Oct. 26th booking, and it is starting to bum me out that every time I check, it says "Sold Out!"

Thanks for the glimmer of hope. I shall be more aggressive with stalking the Carnival website now!

Are you sailing on the Dream Oct 26? I have been stalking FTTF for that sailing,too! Hope we both get lucky!

We had FTTF on the dream out of pt canaveral and the liberty out of miami. In pt canaveral we were seated with the diamond and plats. In miami we were seated with general boarding and the diamond and plats were separate. Just wanted to point that out incase you are leaving from miami.

Yep, Oct. 26th on the Dream!

It's a small world. Your username rings true to me as well. It will be myself, my husband, and my autistic brother in law. We're sharing a deluxe Ocean View 6M. I can't wait. While I do hope we both get lucky, even if we don't, embarkation through NO is easy enough, especially if you get there early. I wanted FTTF for the tendering port and other benefits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yep, Oct. 26th on the Dream!

It's a small world. Your username rings true to me as well. It will be myself, my husband, and my autistic brother in law. We're sharing a deluxe Ocean View 6M. I can't wait. While I do hope we both get lucky, even if we don't, embarkation through NO is easy enough, especially if you get there early. I wanted FTTF for the tendering port and other benefits.

Same for us-we loved having immediate access to our cabin to put our things away. Didn't think about tendering, that would be helpful, too!

210 days to go!

I check several times a day for the August 16th Sunshine. I think it opened up once since I booked in early February. I from previous experience I'm still hopefully they'll make another set open before cruising.

I've been checking daily for weeks for my June 21 Breeze 8 day sailing. No luck. One night while at work I checked at 330 AM....and there was one available. Just one. I made a mad dash for the credit card. I checked about 12 hrs earlier and there wasn't any. I don't know how many they released.

Edited by daremi3

11/9/14 is sold out on the Magic, too. There were several available when we originally booked on the 11/13 Triumph, but when we upgraded our trip ... no dice.

I have it bookmarked on my phone hoping we'll be lucky.

If not, we'll survive. We'll just have to save any trips to guest services until 3:00am. And hope the S&S kiosks aren't broken..lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Edited by christyran1228

• 4 weeks later...