FOS Can you prebook shows?

Those that have traveled on Freedom of the Seas, Can you pre-book your show times before boarding? If so when does that booking open? Our sale date is August 31st...thanks

I have already booked the iceskating show, btw but don't see anything for the other nightly shows?

Those that have traveled on Freedom of the Seas, Can you pre-book your show times before boarding? If so when does that booking open? Our sale date is August 31st...thanks

I have already booked the iceskating show, btw but don't see anything for the other nightly shows?

Only the ice show is available for pre-booking on Freedom.

What other "nightly shows" are you talking about? If you mean the big show in the auditorium, there are 2 of that show each night to accommodate early and late seatings so your spot is already "reserved" for you. Ice skating is a small theater, so you have to claim a spot.

so no need to book a certain time for nightly shows? I heard space is limited for the comedian, and etc in smaller venues?

The limited space comedy venue is only on Oasis and Allure. On Freedom, the comedian performs in the main theater.