galveston tx parking

where do most of you park at galveston terminal and price:)

I use the port parking as it is free if you have a service connected disability. I have taken three B2B2B cruises from Galveston and the savings are substantial for that many days.

I use Galveston Park-n-Cruise because I prefer indoor parking. It's nice coming back to a clean car. (Well, I usually detail it before drop off)

It costs about 15-20 bucks more than everywhere else when you choose indoor parking (on a 7 day) but it's worth it to me.

Also, there's no shuttle required. You just walk across to the terminal. You should drop off your bags with a porter at the terminal first though.

I use BOI (Born On the Island) parking. Indoor parking also, and directly across from the port so you don't have to hassle w/ a shuttle. Just walk over to the port w/ your luggage if it's wheeled. Or drop off one person off w/ all the luggage, then they drive and park at BOI and walk back to the ship. I believe it's $65 (was last time I used it less than a year ago).

I use BOI (Born On the Island) parking. Indoor parking also, and directly across from the port so you don't have to hassle w/ a shuttle. Just walk over to the port w/ your luggage if it's wheeled. Or drop off one person off w/ all the luggage, then they drive and park at BOI and walk back to the ship. I believe it's $65 (was last time I used it less than a year ago).

Could you provide a link, please ?

Sounds like Park 'n Cruise.

thanks to all for the quick replys, I have service connected disability and didnt know about no charge. Is it covered or pay difference for covered spot.:)

The parking is not covered. Although they do have some slots under an awning, they like the individuals parking for free to park along the fence next to the trailer as you enter the lot. If you decide to take advantage of the free parking, stop at the trailer just as you enter the lot, before the booths. Go inside the trailer and they will take care of you. The Galveston Port website will provide additional information on specific requirements.

Dune

We are using Discount for our first time. Mostly used Lighthouse before. Did you have any waiting issues with Discount, especially after the cruise ?

Just came back Sunday. Used Discount. $38 online. Quick and easy, right as you make the left onto Harbour Dr. Used Lighthouse before that and as we only take a carry on each, we walked to get the car after we left the ship.$55.

They have gone out of business or sold the business. It is now Galveston VIP Parking and they cost $75. We used them as BOI Valet last year but they have changed. We loved the convenience and would like to use them this year but they cost more and we would have to pay a cancellation fee at Park N Cruise. We like Park N Cruise too but they are a little further away and since I have mobility issues it is a little more difficult. I will make it though, I hope. :o

where do most of you park at galveston terminal and price:)

EZ Cruise Parking. Here's a link to their website http://ezcruiseparking.com/ If you contact them and ask for any discounts, Jason, the owner, will send you a code to enter on your reservation form for a $5.00 or $10 discount, depending on which discount he has for the time of year.

Edited by lady_cruiser