Items for parties on getaway

asdjl

Hi helpful CC NCL people!

Any advice for me and 3 kids on special clothing, items for party nights?

For example, do people wear white or neon to the glow party? How can I find out if there is a specific decade night or pirate night, etc? Thank you in advance, I appreciate the experience!

Neon for the "Glow Party" and those glow stick jewelery things are always appropriate. There is no Pirate Night nor other 'theme' nights on Norwegian. The children might do pirate dress up in the Kid's Club but things are provided for them.

There is a 70's night, an 80's night, a latino night as well as the glow party night on the Getaway. At least thats what they had on the Feb22nd sailing. The morning of the Glow night party they had a t-shirt decorating class where you could decorate your own t-shirt with glow paint etc. I think it was free of charge too. I didn't do this but I saw several decorated shirts at the glow party. People also had neon glow face paint as well. Get to the glow party early - 945ish and watch the crew - in there neon body suits - transform spice h20 into the neon/banner hanging mecca lol. Also, once the party starts (10:15ish) they hand out glow necklaces and neon styrafoam glow sticks to people on the dance floor. (first come first serve, as they only had about 50-75 of these - free of charge)

Most of the passengers wore regular clothes to these parties but there were a few who brought "hippie" clothes to the themed parties - but mainly just the cast wore the themed garb.